and a Rich, Free Life
By JL Collins with foreword by Mr. Money Mustache
This book explains how I did it, and how you can too.
- The Importance of F-You Money
- Portfolio Ideas to keep and build your wealth
- How to invest in a raging bull, or bear, market
- Why I can't pick winning stocks and you can't either
- Where traditional investing advice goes wrong, and what actually works.
- Why the stock market always goes up...and why most people still lose money investing in it
I have found that the road to a wealthy life really is simple and quite enjoyable to follow, so it only makes sense that a book about it should have those same fine traits. This one does.
Mr. Money MustacheMrMoneyMustache.com
If you think 'investing is boring' or 'investing is hard,' read this. You'll never say those lines again.
...a simple, level-headed way to wealth that will lead you to a richer life.
J.D. RothMoney Boss and Get Rich Slowly - MoneyBoss.com - Getrichslowly.org
Every investor should read this book and absorb its wisdom.
Jesse MechamFounder and CEO, YNAB - YouNeedABudget.com
In the dark, bewildering, trap-infested jungle of misinformation and riddles that is the world of investment, JL Collins is the fatherly wizard on the side of the path...
Malachi RempenFilmaker, Cartoonist, Author and Ruffian - Itchyfeetcomic.com